The IASS operates under the umbrella of the The International Statistical Institute (ISI)
Six other Associations operate under the ISI umbrella:
- The International Environmetrics Society (TIES)
- The International Society for Business and Industrial Statistics (ISBIS) ISBIS is a society devoted to the advancement and exchange of knowledge in business and industrial statistics
- The International Association for Statistical Education (IASE) The IASE seeks to advance statistical education at all levels, from primary school through training of professionals. The Association places a strong emphasis on international cooperation and the exchange of information through its programme of publications and meetings and provides people with the opportunity of being part of an international community who are interested in statistics education.
- The International Association for Official Statistics (IAOS)
- The International Association for Statistical Computing (IASC) The objectives of the IASC are to foster world-wide interest in effective statistical computing and to exchange technical knowledge through international contacts and meetings between statisticians, computing professionals, organizations, institutions, governments and the general public.
- The Bernoulli Society (BS) Its mission is to further the increase of natural knowledge and the welfare of mankind through the advancement of the sciences of probability and mathematical statistics and their applications.
This section provides links to websites based on suggestions or recommendations sent to us. To be listed in this section, a website must be closely related to survey methods. The IASS web team makes decision on the inclusion or not of proposed links.